In Singapore, is car leasing a must? Our country is a land of commuters and walkers. With Singapore so densely populated, and the number of people living in the country rising, not everyone can own a car. It would just clog our roads! The Singapore government has tried to curb the introduction of more cars in the streets to prevent the traffic situation from getting worse. Taxes on vehicles have made car ownership difficult for the average Singaporean.
But what if you need a car? While Singapore has one of the most sophisticated transport systems in Asia, it doesn’t mean that it’s always ideal for your situation. For example, if you’re an employee who needs to arrive at a meeting fresh and on time, walking in the hot sun won’t do you any good. And if you’re going to a formal event, you can’t risk dirt or grime from a long commute ruining your attire.
Thankfully, you don’t have to worry about inconvenient or expensive commutes. Why not consider a long or short term car rental in Singapore? It’s the best mode of transportation that allows you to choose something that fits your individual needs!
What are car rental services?
Car ownership is ludicrously expensive in Singapore. With the licence fees and taxes you have to pay, buying a car isn’t worth it unless you intend to use it well. So what if you only need to have a car for a short period?
You might be better off renting a car for the duration of time that you need it. A lot of companies offer rental services for all kinds of vehicles. Some even rent out luxury vehicles or multi seaters like buses for mass transport.
But why is an electric car rental service in Singapore preferable to simply commuting? You can find taxi cabs and they would do the job just as well, right? No. In many instances, renting out your own vehicle provides you with more benefits.
When should you get car rental services?
Car rental services are a necessity when you need to travel to other places, but have no personal means of transportation. You can find rental companies offering their vehicles for single-day use, and others provide longer-term contracts that can last years. Let’s see some examples of when you need them.
1) You have guests you want to transport to your event. What if you’re throwing a formal party or occasion? If it’s an important one that you want many people to attend, you’ll probably benefit the most from shuttle services. Do you want to invite guests who don’t have their own method of transport? Shuttle services ferry passengers to their destination. You can avoid no-shows or late attendees from missing out on your special occasion if you hire shuttle services. You can rent vans and even buses to transport large groups of people to your event.
2) You want to have a grand entry to your event. For events like weddings, you’d be the star of the party. You should make it an occasion you’d never forget! In Singapore, car leasing is the perfect way you can get to your wedding venue comfortably. If you have other places to be, a car rental will be necessary to get you from the venue to the airport or hotel!
3) You struggle to go to work every day. Don’t like having to switch trains, catch buses, or wait at stations every day to go to work? Arriving at work tired can negatively affect your productivity. You can avoid this situation by renting a car for your travels. You won’t have to worry about uncertain commutes again.
4) You are an active business executive. If you find yourself travelling often for business-related reasons, you might need more than just your average car to take you to other places. You might need to receive important visitors or travel with them to your next destination, so an ordinary car might not be enough for your needs. In Singapore, car leasing might be your best option for safe and affordable travel. Not only that, many luxury car rentals come with chauffeur services to elevate your experience.
5) You’re a traveller who wants to explore a country. If you’re a tourist or just visiting a new area for holiday purposes, you most likely will not have any private transportation. What if you’re planning to travel from place to place frequently? The cost of commuting will soon rack up a huge number. You might want to avoid being (un)pleasantly surprised by the bill and look for affordable car rentals to take you where you need to go.
6) You don’t plan to stay in the country for some time. Buying a car in Singapore is the best option for people who can use it for the years it is operational. If you’re only staying for a short time, you won’t be able to make full use of your purchase. Why not avoid this problem by considering a short term car rental in Singapore? A rental company can offer weekly or even monthly contracts for foreign nationals and other people who need them.
Whatever your particular situation is, there are many reasons why car rentals are preferable to commuting or car ownership. Remember to vet your car companies before you rent. Various factors, such as car insurance, liability, car rates, and length of the rental contract should affect your decision. With the right company, car rentals are the most convenient and important asset for any traveller.
Getting the dream event you deserve is simple when you reach out to MyCarriage, a car rental company in Singapore. Learn more about how your car rental and other transport services work.